As a Lead Representative, you will be responsible for the team's timely and accurate completion of all client funds’ net asset values (NAVs), supervising the quality of their work whilst ensuring all BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls are complied with.
- Ensure the NAVs/distribution rates of all funds are calculated correctly in accordance with BNY Mellon standard or client specific procedures and timetables.
- Oversee the preparation and calculation of NAVs across all funds with zero error tolerance as well as review and sign-off on all NAVs and calculated dividend rates.
- Ascertain the NAVs and dividend rates are properly communicated to the relevant parties according to the client specific agreed timetable and ensure that the information is received.
- Timely payment of fund expenses.
- Control accuracy of new master file set up on the accounting system; regular updates of management information system (MIS) regarding allocated funds
- Supervise Fund Administrators and schedule their work to provide accurate and timely processing of trade, corporate action and cash settlement information on the accounting system. Make sure that standard controls are sufficient, understood by staff and rigorously adhered to.
- Ensure Fund Administrators maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Communicate new procedures on a fund to all relevant staff and any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- See to it that your team are fully trained on the accounting systems as well as our standard and client-specific procedures and controls and that they alert line management of specific training needs.
- Act as the key representative for all client contacts on operational and servicing issues. Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with them. Make sure that their concerns, requests as well as client specific monthly and ad-hoc reports are addressed within agreed timelines.
- Set aggressive but realistic timetables for addressing client requests and where they are not met, ascertaining the client is contacted well in advance and a new timetable agreed.
- Provide the above service to other clients within the group on an exceptional basis when their dedicated relationship Assistant Manager or Manager is unavailable.
- Specialist-level work experience in the financial industry, combined with:
- Sound knowledge about financial instruments, financial markets, fund & securities industry
- Senior specialist level experience: i.e. experience in checking other people's work and being able to give feedback
- Experience in fund accounting or wider fund industry and/or securities insudtry would be a strong asset
- Advanced Dutch (min. B2)
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong communication skills in Polish and English
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we can offer you:
Full time contract of employment
Health & Life Insurance
Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS29
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1912003