• Implements projects focused on the Enterprise Risk database and reporting tools, focused on business development, improving user experience and product management, • Assesses the current state of the enterprise system and of user needs and devises strategies for addressing needs and enhancements, • Works with internal clients and technology to devise and implement enhanced system capabilities, • Provides leadership to junior members of the team on projects and initiatives, • Escalates issues to more senior professionals, • No direct reports, • Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required,
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred,
- Experience working with risk management, risk and trading systems and project management,
- Expert level knowledge of Excel. High level of proficiency with PowerPoint (with the ability to "tell a story"),
- Eager to learn, quick to pick things up, highly curious,
- Risk Management, Capital Markets or Product Marketing background preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Health & Life Insurance,
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary,
- Pension scheme,
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development,
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations,
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects,
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70124
Requisition Number: 1912071