The Bank of New York Mellon is seeking a Business Process Analyst / Process Architect to join the Enterprise Resiliency Office (ERO). The ERO drives the firm’s operational resilience strategy and coordinates enterprise-wide efforts across incident & crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery testing.
• Work collaboratively to research business activities, functions, processes and dependencies to support process or technology improvement or implementation initiatives.
• Interview key stakeholders, internal staff and different end user groups to gather information required to illustrate business activities accurately and completely.
• Using approved methods and appropriate modeling tools, develop and maintain process maps and supporting materials that capture results of the research and analysis.
• Recommend mapping improvements and enhancements where applicable.
• Conduct effective reviews of documented processes, independently and with process stakeholders, to ensure accuracy of the information and its depiction.
• Present process maps to senior stakeholders to ensure common understanding and agreement.
• Ensure existing governance processes are followed and related documentation is completed and recorded appropriately.
• Demonstrate and present process maps and related or supporting materials, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
5+ years’ business process experience, including 2+ years’ experience modelling in iGrafx and using BPMN 2.0
General knowledge of and experience working for a large, financial services firm a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Internal Jobcode: 85180
Organization: Global Business Resiliency-HR17252
Requisition Number: 1912417