Primary Skillset : Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Angular, API Platform Setup / Security
Secondary Skillset : Test Driven Development(TDD), Microservices , Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kafka.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for application development using Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Angular,…
- Should build and deploy applications in the Cloud Infrastructure using Docker Images
- Need to build / upgrade API Infrastructure to support next generation Technologies including Streaming of data, Analytics , Rate Limiting,…
- Enhance API Security
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Should support Client queries / Production issues on need basis.
- Should be self-driven and able to mentor developers.
- Should have good exposure in agile projects.
- Should have good analytical skills to troubleshoot the problems.
- Should be capable to adapt to emerging technologies.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or at least 6 years of equivalent work experience required, 6-8 years of experience in software development required. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60625
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1912467