BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Associate, Learning & Performance
Overview Of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Global Talent & Development department is looking for a Lead Associate, Learning & Performance:
- As a learning professional, provide input to the implementation of Business Expertise learning solutions. Focusing on developing comprehensive solutions that build business-specific functional and platform capabilities for new hires and experienced employees across BNY Mellon business groups. Under oversight from more experienced staff, executes general program activities; may support experienced team members on special project activities.
- Reviews internal data, external benchmarks/research and industry best practices to make recommendations for the design and development of programs.
- Researches areas for improved internal program consistency and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Provides updates as required for internal project plans on departmental objectives.
- Conducts analyses on program effectiveness, reporting to more senior colleagues on results. Participates in gap analysis or program assessment activities.
- Provides input on documentation of learning programs, curriculum, and outcome objectives. May be expected to provide virtual program delivery such as Business Specific Inductions
- May serve as a resource in cross-functional learning program development initiatives.
- Provides input and program support for the requirements for vendors or third party partners for technical skills or services.
- Participates in data requirements or program administration for special projects.
- No direct reports; may provide program guidance to peers or less experienced employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Financial disciplines, organization development, psychology or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75064
Organization: Global Talent & Development-HR06285
Requisition Number: 1912604