Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
BNY Mellon Third Party Governance is transforming the way that external vendor risk is identified, managed, and monitored across the BNY Mellon enterprise. Successful implementation of this new approach for the HR line of business will be key to program success due to the large number of vendors engaged in servicing and supporting our employee population around the world.
This role will be responsible for supporting the HR Third Party Governance Lead in managing these implementation and change management efforts within the HR organization. This role will also be instrumental in assisting HR engagement owners in understanding, adjusting to, and stabilizing the new required framework, processes, and systems. Successful implementation is expected to lead to significant process efficiencies in how BNY Mellon HR manages its external vendor relationships, as well as a new and improved balance in operational HR requirements and overall awareness of our external vendor risk portfolio.
• Implementing and maintaining the third party governance framework for HR vendors
• Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvement in the vendor contracting, onboarding, and ongoing management processes
• Identifying, communicating, and advocating for HR concerns and pain points with the central TPG framework and oversight teams
• Acting as a liaison between HR business owners that are responsible for day-to-day vendor management, and the central TPG and procurement teams that drive process and governance requirements
• Educating HR senior leaders and business owners on TPG process drivers and changes
• Facilitating risk and issue identification, mitigation, and resolution as it relates to vendor contracting and onboarding
• Building and managing productive working relationships with the TPG, procurement, finance, legal, technology, and other risk assessment teams. Working closely with these teams as required in the vendor management process.
• Supporting HR business owners in engagement remediation activities as required
• Supporting the HR TPG lead in administrative, reporting, or ad hoc vendor management activity as required
• No direct reports
• Third party governance / risk management
• Vendor management
• Project management
• Change management
• Continuous improvement
• Some technology or HR background/experience preferred
• Capacity to deal with constant change and ambiguity
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment
• 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
• Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 85238
Organization: HR Governance Emp Rel-HR16228
Requisition Number: 1912691