Currently we are looking for a Java Specialist Developer that is comfortable, adept and willing to develop in the Full Java Stack. We are building a world-class User Interface, and the back end capabilities that drive it, for delivering information on BNY Mellon client billable activities, including Invoices, to End-Users such as: Billing Operations Users, External Customer/Client Users, and Customer Relationship Managers.
- Candidate will work on the Enterprise Billing project, which involves:
- Capturing business source data into the Oracle (ORMB) application for processing of invoices.
- Creating a rules engine leveraging Cloudera Distribution Hadoop (CDH)
- Integration with the FeeFlow system for Fee Schedules and the Enterprise Customer Information Facility
- Working with a complex entitlement model
- Provides application software development services or technical support,
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle,
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data,
- Coordinate work within a team/project,
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology,
- Coordinates coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution,Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans by providing coding estimates
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Contributes to the achievement of the project teams' objectives.
• Experience in full stack Java skills (Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Database Layer and especially Restful APIs) • Experience in Angular 5 or later is highly recommended • Experience with writing SQL in relational databases, especially Oracle • Experience in development tools such as Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Jira recommended • Experience in Agile Sprint Methodology • Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, • Experience in software development required, • Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus, • Being able to communicate in English and work as part of a global team is required.
What we can offer you:
• Full time contract of employment • Competitive salary • Health & Life Insurance • Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary • Pension scheme • Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development • Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations • A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects • A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60144
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1912694