Being part of our Transfer Agency team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and money received from investor.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
What we offer apart from BNYM packages:
- Extensive training package on financial markets, systems.
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarize with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Multiple behavioral training
If you like:
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least advanced English proficiency
- BA or MA degree (from various faculties)
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday Late Shift: 3PM – 11PM
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme (GAP) as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What is more:
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PCSD50
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1912948