BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Product Manager - Design Director
Are you looking to work in a Fin Tech startup environment, building cloud-based SaaS products?
BNY Mellon is expanding on its existing capabilities focused on data solutions to be led by dynamic, results-oriented business leaders. We are using state of the art tools and technologies to build cutting-edge solutions that will take our clients and the industry into the future, transforming the way business is done today.
We are looking for innovators, pathbreakers, unconventional minds who can challenge the norm, are not just excited about creating the vision, but equally passionate to bring that vision to life.
The Sr. UI/UX Director is a senior leadership role reporting to the Head of UX/UI, with high visibility to the Global Head of Asset Servicing and Head of Digital in Bank of New York Mellon. The expansion will be focused on:
- Offering a “Data Vault” solution that is a secure and flexible data store that ingests, tags, and tracks multi-format, multi-source data.
- Provide data/decision scientists a “Data Studio” to perform ad-hoc data wrangling, analytics and interpretation on large amounts of data within the vault, to identify ways to differentiate in the market place (e.g., cost agility, intelligent automation, product rationalization & growth).
- Leveraging “Business Applications” to provide clients insights and analytics (e.g., pre/post trade performance and risk, investor analytics, custom indices).
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for hands-on design and content management, strategy and delivery.
- Accountable for delivering high quality, customer-centric, user experiences which provide a consistent and device-appropriate experience for the Data & Analytics business's channels/products.
- Hands-on designment and development of the End to End user experience using the latest technologies
- Responsible for analyzing and researching customer behaviors through multi-dimensional analysis of product types, customer types, geographies, traffic sources, and channels (e.g., mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Liaise with “big data” experts / Product Heads to turn customer feedback and behaviors into actionable insights that can be implemented into product development.
Sr. Specialist, Product Manager->> Leads and provides direction on product development and marketing processes for multiple large products. Liaises with cross-functional teams to provide products that address client needs. Leads sessions on the design and development of product marketing strategies for multiple large products. Leads cross-functional sessions with teams such as Development and Marketing. Ensures project is on time and to budget. Is highly familiar with product competitors, consumer trends, and market status. May act as the primary point of contact for small products. Responsible for analyzing, defining, and challenging the product's business case based on team and industry reports. Prioritizes product requirements and further investigates product feasibility. Determines project responsibilities and scope. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45162
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1913037