- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues including international wire transfer/trade business, KYC and AML but not limited and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Liaison with marketing and products people in identifying relationship issues and new business opportunities;
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- 5-6 years banking experience, preferably within client services;
- Knowledge of international payment and trade services will be an advantage;
- Strong client orientation and teamwork spirit;
- Proactive & keen work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn new products and understand products/clients issues comprehensively
- Good command of Chinese and English, both oral and written
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1913038