· Primary Duties: the processing of Inward and Outward cheque payments in an accurate and timely basis · Secondary Duties: Processing of client payments via SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS and Cheques. · Manual creation of SWIFT payments via client SSI’s.
· Reconciliation and monitoring of all Pershing Client bank accounts for the completion (or escalation) of any cash breaks. · Application (or investigation) of any un-applied incoming funds owed to the underlying investors. · Adherence to CASS / CAR regulations with regards to the protection of Client Assets. Customer Service:
· Ensure that all client and internal queries raised via email, telephone or Pershing query management systems are responded to within the agreed SLAs. · Maintain positive working relationships with all clients & business units of the business. · Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business or specific client needs.
- Knowledge of Cheque Processing would be desirable
- Understanding of general banking processes (clearance periods, cut off times etc)
- Good analytical and high level of accuracy is required
- Previous experience of cash processing or settlements would be advantageous, as would a knowledge of SWIFT message formatting, CHAPS and BACS Payments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products
- Good organising and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise a heavy workload
- Effective team player
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1913085