· Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies.
· Development experience in Java, C++ or some other object-oriented programming language. Experience in Excel, VBA, MS SQL Preferred – MS Access, ASAP, DART, .Net
· Understanding of Structured Finance and all the financial instruments and derivatives.
· Product knowledge of various products.
· Understanding of Fund Accounting and valuation concepts.
· Understanding of basic Accounting Concepts.
· Strong oral & written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related discipline with MBA.
· Preferred Experience: 2 to 4 years in Financial Services industry.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 70498
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1913219