This is an experienced level role serving as the front line for HR Learning & Development related client support.
- The employee performs a full range of customer service representative assignments and relying on precedence and established standard operating procedures to make decisions.
- Interacts with clients via the internal MyHR system for intake of client inquiries and requests.
- Provides assistance on learning and development related questions, troubleshooting and eLearning license administration.
- Works within the Learning Management System to enter new and modify existing courses and classes, and conducts eLearning and Brainshark content reviews.
Bachelor's preferred. 2 to 3 years of experience in an HR customer contact center or a customer service position with focus on reviewing and updating client records and responding to and/or resolving client inquiries.
- No management responsibilities and no direct reports. Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, detail oriented internal customer service focused, must be a team player and be able to collaborate and cooperate well with others.
- Strong PC skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills. Saba/Learning management system skills a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75042
Job: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 1913283