The Derivative Support Representative is responsible for ensuring that all OTC Derivative Contracts are accurately reflected on the accounting system. He / She must book trades, monitor the lifecycle of the derivatives; ensuring all cash settlements are reconciled to Custody and positions are reconciled to the Counterparty and any breaks are investigated and cleared in a timely manner.
This person is responsible for completing all the work as in accordance with all BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls.
- Fully understand all of the products accounted for by the derivatives support team, be able to explain the product definition and criteria for accounting.
- Ensure all OTC derivatives have been identified and accounted for & reconciled correctly on the funds at each valuation point, Track and manage the lifecycle of complex derivatives products
- Investigate and clear outstanding cash and asset breaks on a daily basis, escalate any concerns to management in a timely fashion.
- Develop a deeper understanding of all the technical functions and processes within the team.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor/Assistant Manager in a timely fashion.
- Complete team allocation and monitor his/her tasks’ deadlines during the day
If you like:
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
We are looking for candidates who have:
Third level qualification in business related discipline
Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Organizational and planning skills
Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Excellent training, growth and professional development opportunities
Collaborative Culture & Great Teams Supportive, open and inclusive working environment
Clear career path
Multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional projects
Stable career with high growth opportunities in widely recognized Company Challenging work
Opportunities to learn and grow together with rapidly growing organization
Private Medical Cover and Group Life Insurance
Sports, Social and Charity events
Opportunities to engage with BNY Mellon team members across multiple disciplines
Opportunity to understand how Fund Accounting end to end process is structured
Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Global Utilities-HR13926
Requisition Number: 1913360