SDM (Securities Data Management) is a centralized global utility that supports the NAV production process for mutual and hedge fund accounting teams in Europe, India and across several US locations. SDM encompasses five primary functions: 2 pricing teams including pricing on exchange traded assets & fixed income securities and Fund of Fund pricing. We also have a corporate action’s processing team and a security master maintenance team.
Job Purpose common to all roles:
Successful candidate will act as oversight for global departments: ensure an excellent service standard, maintain a flow of communication, build relationships and continuously manage workflow between onshore and offshore locations.
Display initiative by suggesting improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients. Use your qualifications and experience to add value to a global Centre of excellence.
You will require an ability to work within a tight, deadline driven environment.
Work as part of a project team managing the take-on of new clients. This will involve working with both the client and various internal departments – Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc.
A range of other project/process development/internal & external training initiatives.
Security Master Maintenance Team Description:
Accurately create newly traded financial instruments and maintain existing instruments on the Fund Accounting platform, using the latest security master market vendor information.
Understand the theoretical/technical nature of all listed security types – equities, bonds, derivatives & money market instruments.
What you will experience with us:
Sound technical knowledge of equity, fixed income, derivative and fund of fund products, including vendor and broker pricing, corporate events and security master creation and maintenance.
Project management skills.
Exposure to major global financial institutions.
We are looking for candidates who have:
At least advanced English proficiency
- Up to 1.5 years of professional experience in financial institution
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic and SQL would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
What we can do for you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment.
- City Centre location.
- Opportunity to join site wide network groups.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: Flexibly switching between shifts 8-16, 9-17 and 11-19
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70655
Organization: Securities Data Management-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1913469