- Supports product management and product development through pricing, sales support, and providing inputs to marketing strategy.
- Researches the demands, risks, regulatory environment of the applicable markets to develop products.
- Supports more experienced colleagues with relevant competitive, market and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services and platforms.
- Performs technical training, demonstrations and develops user documentation to provide feedback on enhancements for assigned product(s).
- Follows and completes activities outlined in product development process and conducts focused research on specific topics.
- Assists more senior Product Managers on developing and delivering the product to market.
- Supports more senior Product Managers in building client-focused, strategic business cases for firm offerings in the marketplace through relevant research and analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Works with more experienced Product Management on product pricing. Responsible for collecting and analyzing market data and sales data required by Product Managers for accurate pricing.
- May help relationship managers, sales staff, and other product managers perform technical trainings or demonstrations for potential clients.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and profitability of assigned product.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70239
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing Alternatives-HR16984
Requisition Number: 1913471