This role is accountable to deliver through effective, regulatory compliant finance processes, in accordance with Polish GAAP and consolidated GAAP, useable, accurate and timely financial information from the point of transaction through to financial close and external reporting period (month, quarter, and annual). S/he provides support for a wide range of accounting processes and general ledger events required to transform data into information for reporting purposes. This includes:
- Control and management over Accounts Payable process, by liaison and oversight of outsourced accounts payable activities
- Posting, verification and reconciliation of cash balances for the entity, processing manual payments of taxes
- General Ledger recording, including cash and AP entries
- Preparation, submission of local Polish reporting: Statistic and Intrastate
- Minimum Education: Bachelor s degree, preferably in accounting or finance; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum Experience: 1+ years of relevant work experience in Polish GAAP accounting
- Knowledge of basic accounting and tax rules in Poland
- Preferable: Experience in Accounts Payable processing
- Experience with ERP accounting applications such as PeopleSoft
- Analytical skills, Excel proficiency.
- Minimum Language Skills: written and oral communications skills in English.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development,
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs,
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.),
- Language training course,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
- Full time contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Health & Life Insurance,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets
- Pension scheme,
- Location: Wroclaw, ul. Sucha 2
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85333
Requisition Number: 1913531