As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world. We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
As a Intermediate Representative in the Fund accounting team you will
- Provide accounting support activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Review work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Perform a variety of accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex assigned funds.
- Assist in reviewing data and resolving intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Track data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provide requested data to team members.
- Prepare system-generated accounting reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Review work of junior team members.
- Regularly work with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicate data needs and answers client questions.
- No direct reports.
QualificationsBachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
Experience in accounting support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Cork-Cork
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Global Utilities-HR13926
Requisition Number: 1913634