- Maintains and supports applications and their operating environments
- Coordinates production support activities for systems and related subsystems to ensure the integrity of computer generated data
- Resolves moderately complex software application problems
- Escalates issues to management
- Monitors changes to applications and their operating environment
- Analyzes any issues of moderate complexity and reports on and documents solutions
- Provides application support input with regard to SCM activities. May interact directly with clients regarding project activities
- Ensures application test/checkout plans are updated. Supports product migrations through all systems environments
- Reviews contingency documentation and recommends updates
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 4-6 years of experience in applications support or production environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60110
Organization: Pershing SEC Australia-HR16948
Requisition Number: 1913719