Authentic, innovative and results-driven? Raise your hand if that sounds like you!
We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our growing team. The longevity of our firm is a testament to its strength and stability. Your ability to contribute fresh and diverse perspectives in a team-based environment will usher us into future and take us to the next level.
As the fastest growing RIA custodian in the U.S., BNY Mellon’s Pershing Advisor Solutions offers a fast paced environment and dynamic culture where “client first” is paramount. We serve advisory firms who are professionally managed and growth oriented, supporting high net worth and ultra-high net worth investors who lead complex financial lives.
Our commitment to career growth and mobility is at the core of our people oriented culture, as evidenced by our tenured staff. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
The Business Consultant works as an integral member of BNY Mellon Pershing’s Registered Investment Advisor Custody client service team. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong business aptitude and a blend of organizational and operational competencies as it applies to the independent advisor marketplace.Responsibilities include:
- Leading complex business consulting engagements with clients and prospective clients
- Executing consultative methodologies to develop strategic solutions for clients and prospects that include: data collection & analysis, industry analysis, competitive intelligence, and technology research
- Ability to work with multiple client service team members, including business development, account and relationship management, to help clients execute on recommendations
- Identify trends across consulting engagements and, leveraging market and competitive insights, recommend opportunities for new and enhanced product and technology solutions
- Lead development of new consulting tools, resources and standards based on common trends seen in market
- Develop insights, observations and meaningful conclusions from consulting to better position Pershing’s offering in the marketplace to meet client’s needs
- Create & deliver impactful presentations and develop business relevant messages for senior executives (internal and external)
- Follow emerging business trends and research to craft unique points of view as to how they could address our advisory firms needs
- Participates in market activities, conducts speaking engagements, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with strategic decision makers at clients, prospects and centers of influence. Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business. As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 70058
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1913886