Global Talent & Development department is looking for a Senior Specialist Application Support Analyst:
Description: As a Corporate Technology Production Services Dev Ops Engineer, you will have a lead role in managing a suite of applications supporting BNY Mellon’s Finance, Risk, Compliance, and Human Resources functions.
- Responsible for managing overall availability, reliability, and defect prevention.
- Work closely with developers on continuous integration / continuous delivery solutions and quality engineering
- Identify, define, and implement required production monitoring and automation solutions
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve service disruptions
- Conduct root cause analysis for complex production issues
- Lead readiness reviews for new applications and validate the supportability of changes prior to introduction into production
- Ability to deal with time sensitive issues in support of critical service level commitments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 8-10 years of experience in application development and support
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role, developing and supporting continuous delivery pipelines
- Linux / Windows system administration experience. Automated deployment experience using technology such as Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and managing containerized application infrastructure
- Expertise with Java and/or Python development
- Analytic, data driven, and strong debugging skills
- Experience with monitoring tools a plus – AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, Moogsoft or related solutions.
- Experience with Apache Big Data stack a plus
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60167
Organization: BNYM Technology India-HR06363
Requisition Number: 1913888