- Responsible for, processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving complex inquiries.
- Coordinates with multiple internal stakeholders and external clients to gather and disseminate data-related information about transactions.
- Conducts research to gather information on complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for custodian bank reconciliations analysis (cash, asset and market value), break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Focus is on gaining experiences and developing Middle Office skills and expertise.
- Escalates the most complex transactions to senior team members.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Collaborates with a group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to complex inquiries.
- Regularly interacts with clients in providing consultation and resolving complex inquiries and transactions.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total relevant work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 70547
Organization: Derivatives & Collateral Mgmt-HR17946
Requisition Number: 1913944