Job Title: Technology Client Solutions - Principal Business Analysis Consultant
Department: Middle Office Technology
Overview of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a world class provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth people, providing asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
BNY Mellon has developed a market outstanding Middle Office Services offering, providing clients a comprehensive set of post trade services through our fully integrated OnCore platform. Our success is gained through building close relationships with existing and prospective clients and innovating / developing our capability to meet existing and evolving needs.
The Middle Office Technology team has been central to this success; we are looking to hire a Client Solutions Lead to the team to meet new business demand and / or further develop existing client relationships.
• Provide guidance and technical input during the sales and ongoing relationship
• Provide guidance in the development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation.
• Guide the implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation. Ensure quality of the deliverables within their areas of expertise and drives innovation and strategic solutions within global, mission-critical, large-scale programs where they relate to his / her assigned clients
• Own and drive examination of the exchange of data and messaging between the clients and BNYM. Interface with engineering to ensure effective configuration of applications to accommodate client messaging
• Provide guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, user documentation and implementation/conversion strategy.
• Manage scope and change throughout the remainder of the initiative utilizing formal requirements management ideas including change control and requirements traceability.
• Gather and study information and provide recommendations to address business and/or client goals.
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. • 7+ years of experience in program delivery and / or consulting experience in the securities or financial services industry • Proven track record in delivering significant Middle Office projects / onboardings • Knowledge of industry wide developments and applications • Client Management experience
What we can offer you:
• Fun and supportive environment • 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days • Great benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60195
Organization: Asset Servicing & Eagle Tech-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1913959