- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in a similar position, ie operations and/or client services is preferred
- Exposure or an understanding of Treasury Services /Transactional Banking / Correspondent Banking / Payments is advantageous but not essential
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Strong Thai and English communication skills (written and verbal) is essential for this role
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Thailand-Bangkok-Bangkok
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1914066