QualificationsBachelors degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics/statistics or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Experience preferred in protecting data as defined by the organizations security policy or its standard IT practices, controlling and granting access to an organizations documents or electronic files, ensuring data transfers from source systems to functional enterprise systems, managing a functional data environment including architecture, technology, performance, change management, continuity/availability and security/access, serving in a data governance role in financial services.
Preferred Skills include:
- Prior experience in Financial Services and familiarity with risk and data management concepts, three lines of defense and basic financial products.
- Prior writing experience creating documents, papers, policies or procedures that are professional, comprehensive and easily understood.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact tactfully and effectively in working relationships with other personnel both inside and outside of the company.
- Demonstrated editing and proofreading ability.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70117
Organization: Digital Data Strategy-HR18008
Requisition Number: 1914076