Fullstack .Net Developer Role – AIS
Client Technology Solutions department provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
AIS Praeeo is a system that provides functionalities for transfer agency, fund accounting and compliance. It tracks investor capital in and out of the fund, provide comprehensive, centralized document storage and retrieval and many more. It is in the rewrite stage of long running production system. It is being written in modern technologies using modern techniques (Angular 6+, .NET Core 2+, Docker, microservices, MSSQL). Old modules are written in .NET Framework 2.0-4.7, WPF, WinForms, WCF.
We are building a new agile, self-organizing team with multiple specializations (Devs, DevOp, BA, QA). This role is for a Fullstack .Net developer who will join the team. You will get an access to the newest dev tools, frameworks and training resources (Pluralsight and Udemy). You will be able to work remotely once a week (+ad hoc situations) – we will not force you to do so.
This role is a growth opportunity for a developer with excellent technical expertise to join a group of a talented software developers. You will be part of a great team, which is always seeking to improve, and where everyone is respected and encouraged to speak up and challenge how they do things.
The primary functions of the role are as follows:
• Collaborate with internal business groups to provide adequate software solutions and design effective support processes
• Design and develop scalable, distributed services and applications that span across different technologies
• Participation in Agile based software development model
• Proposing innovative, and creative technology solutions
The candidate should have the following skills:
- 2 or more years of experience in software development
- Angular 2+
- Testing Jasmine, protractor, karma
- CSS / HTML / BS
- REDUX/MVC/MVVM, Microservices, SOLID principles
- REST and SOAP Services (ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core)
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Asp.NET Core, .NET Framework 2.0-4.7
- Database Programming skills (MSSQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework Core)
- Experience in integration with multiple back-end systems
- Knowledge of versioning tool (GIT preferably)
- Strong communication skills, both face to face and with remote locations
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of building tool (Jenkins)
- Experience in messaging systems
- Experience in Docker or other containerization systems
- Knowledge of WPF, WinForms, WCF
What we can offer you:
• Full time contract of employment
• Competitive salary
• Health & Life Insurance
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
• Pension scheme
• Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
• Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
• A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1914240