Software Engineer in Test (QA Engineer) – AIS Praeeo
Client Technology Solutions department provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
AIS Praeeo is a system that provides functionalities for transfer agency, fund accounting and compliance. It tracks investor capital in and out of the fund, provide comprehensive, centralized document storage and retrieval and many more. It is in the rewrite stage of long running production system. It is being written in modern technologies using modern techniques (Angular 6, .NET Core 2, Docker, microservices, MSSQL). Old modules are written in .NET 2.0-4.7, WPF, WinForms, WCF.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test/QA Engineer to join our agile team. In that role you will be responsible for performing all various Quality Engineering functions. Including: evaluate/design/implement/grow an automated-test architecture, planning/writing/execution and analysis of tests for all facets of our automation frameworks. You will need to be mentoring and consulting on leveraging these tools to streamline and stabilize software development process across our engineering organization. You will get an access to the newest dev tools, frameworks and training resources (Pluralsight and Udemy). You will be able to work remotely once a week (+ad hoc situations) – we will not force you to do so if you prefer otherwise.
You will be part of a team, which is always seeking to improve and where everyone is respected and encouraged to speak up and challenge how they do things.
The primary functions of the role are as follows:
- Coding/scripting automated tests
- Take ownership over tests code quality and results.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to improve requirements quality.
- Take part in configuring CI/CD (Integration tests, UI functional testing etc.)
- Creating and maintaining test suites according to product specifications.
- Hands-on execution of functional (manual) testing in a client/server environment (exploratory testing, performance and stress testing)
- Identify, report and track product defects.
- Participation in agile based software development model
- Proposing innovative, and creative technology solutions
- Collaborate with internal business groups to provide adequate software solutions and design effective support processes
- Continuously improve product quality, your personal and team work.
- To be pro-active, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Programming (OO) and scripting skills;
- Design patterns used in testing.
- Jasmin, Karma, Protractor, Selenium.
- Being familiar with version control system (preferably Git).
- Experience in Angular based application testing.
- Experience in creating test frameworks.
- Strong communication skills, both face to face and with remote locations
Nice to have:
- REST and SOAP Services (ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core, WCF)
- Cucumber/SpecFlow/Ranorex/HP ALM/HP UFT experience
- Experience in integration with multiple back-end systems
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1914241