DevOps Developer with .NET Role – AIS Praeeo
Client Technology Solutions department provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
AIS Praeeo is a system that provides functionalities for transfer agency, fund accounting and compliance. It tracks investor capital in and out of the fund, provide comprehensive, centralized document storage and retrieval and many more. It is in the rewrite stage of long running production system. It is being written in modern technologies using modern techniques (Angular 6, .NET Core 2, Docker, microservices, MSSQL). Old modules are written in .NET 2.0-4.7, WPF, WinForms, WCF.
In this role you will work in development team to deploy and operate our systems. Be responsible for building effective tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as resolve issues from all of the environments including production. You will be the last support line before development team and part of that team. Team, that is always seeking to improve and where everyone is respected and encouraged to speak up and challenge how they do things. As project’s dynamic changes in time there will be periods when you will be able to develop application features, bugfixes and tests.
You will get an access to the newest dev tools, frameworks and training resources (Pluralsight and Udemy). You will be able to work remotely once a week (+ad hoc situations) – we will not force you to do so if you prefer otherwise.
The primary functions of the role are as follows:
- Build and maintain building and monitoring tools
- Prepare development environments
- Act as a last line of support before development team. Occasionally on-call, remote support will be necessary
- Support development, release, deployment and monitoring processes
- Occasionally develop C#/.NET code for simple features, fixes, tests
QualificationsThe candidate should have the following skills:
- 3-6 years of experience in DevOp-like role (e.g. technical support, network administration, system administrator)
- Background in Windows or Linux;
- Knowledge of command shells (e.g. bash, Windows CMD.EXE)
- Knowledge dynamic programming languages (e.g. Powershell, VBScript)
- Experience in object-oriented software development (using C#)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of building tools (MSBuild, NAnt, Maven)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (TFS, Jenkins)
- Basic understanding of concept of artefacts repositories (Nuget, Artifactory)
- Basic understanding of version control tools (TFS - TFVC, Git)
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (e.g. ssh, ftp, http)
- Strong communication skills, both face to face and with remote locations
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and/or PLSQL will be a plus.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60144
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1914243