Fullstack .Net Developer Role – AIS
Client Technology Solutions department provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
AIS Praeeo is a system that provides functionalities for transfer agency, fund accounting and compliance. It tracks investor capital in and out of the fund, provide comprehensive, centralized document storage and retrieval and many more. It is in the rewrite stage of long running production system. It is being written in modern technologies using modern techniques (Angular 6+, .NET Core 2+, Docker, microservices, MSSQL). Old modules are written in .NET Framework 2.0-4.7, WPF, WinForms, WCF.
We are building a new agile, self-organizing team with multiple specializations (Devs, DevOp, BA, QA). This role is for a Fullstack .Net developer who will join the team. You will get an access to the newest dev tools, frameworks and training resources (Pluralsight and Udemy). You will be able to work remotely once a week (+ad hoc situations) – we will not force you to do so.
This role is a growth opportunity for a developer with excellent technical expertise to join a group of a talented software developers. You will be part of a great team, which is always seeking to improve, and where everyone is respected and encouraged to speak up and challenge how they do things.
The primary functions of the role are as follows:
• Collaborate with internal business groups to provide adequate software solutions and design effective support processes
• Design and develop scalable, distributed services and applications that span across different technologies
• Participation in Agile based software development model
• Proposing innovative, and creative technology solutions
The candidate should have the following skills:
- 2 or more years of experience in software development
- Angular 2+
- Testing Jasmine, protractor, karma
- CSS / HTML / BS
- REDUX/MVC/MVVM, Microservices, SOLID principles
- REST and SOAP Services (ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core)
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Asp.NET Core, .NET Framework 2.0-4.7
- Database Programming skills (MSSQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework Core)
- Experience in integration with multiple back-end systems
- Knowledge of versioning tool (GIT preferably)
- Strong communication skills, both face to face and with remote locations
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of building tool (Jenkins)
- Experience in messaging systems
- Experience in Docker or other containerization systems
- Knowledge of WPF, WinForms, WCF
What we can offer you:
• Full time contract of employment
• Competitive salary
• Health & Life Insurance
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
• Pension scheme
• Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
• Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
• A collaborative culture and great teams
To apply, you must inform your current Line Manager. Failure to inform your Line Manager prior to submitting an application may result in your application being void and a release date being denied.
To apply, you need to have been in your current role for a minimum of 12 months. If you have less than 12 months’ service in your current role and still wish to apply, then you must discuss your application with your manager. Depending on the circumstances, you may be allowed to progress with your application
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1914244