- Ensures reporting and analyzing of external reporting analytics are sound and accurate.
- Assigned business/business partner areas are typically medium to large in size and moderately complex.
- Applies knowledge of external reporting best practices and requirements. Responsible for investigation, documentation and resolution of issues identified in the reporting process.
- Recognized as the external reporting point of contact and subject matter expert within the assigned business/business partner areas.
- Delivers thorough external reporting ensuring accuracy and correctness and transforms data into information for reporting where needed.
- Contributes to the establishment of the external reporting strategy for the business/business partner area and is responsible for ensuring the implementation of that strategy.
- Leverages regulatory reporting techniques to achieve business objectives. Provides support for the entire spectrum of the reporting process.
- Processes complex financial transactions and identifies and analyzes exceptions.
- Captures day-to-day performance metrics and participates in rotating
- assignments within the regional and global service centers.
- Builds strategic relationships to influence at all levels of the organization. Liaises with internal and external regulators to ensure compliance to prescribed standards.
- Supervises, motivates and guides more junior external reporting roles.
- No direct reports. Provides technical advice/guidance to less experienced External Reporting roles as needed.
QualificationsBachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
5-7 years of experience in regulatory reporting preferred.
Experience in external, credit portfolio reporting, and/or internal audit.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85076
Organization: ECA and Portfolio Mgt Stgy-HR18126
Requisition Number: 1914272