The analyst will work in the Asset Liability Management team within Corporate Treasury, focusing on liquidity risk management. The primary responsibilities of the analyst include preparation and review of analytics related to liquidity risk management including but not limited to liquidity forecasts for stress testing, the development of liquidity assumptions and ad-hoc analysis related to the liquidity impact of business initiatives. The analyst will work on regulatory related initiatives such as CLAR as well as review and update of internal policies and procedures within the liquidity risk management framework. The analyst will also have direct interaction with risk management related to liquidity.
To fulfill this role, the analyst will be required to:
- Prepare and develop analytics related to liquidity risk management (LCR, NSFR, LST, etc.)
- Collect and evaluate the firm data in preparation of financial forecasts
- Collect and develop analysis related to regulatory initiatives such as CLAR
- Development of various liquidity related policies and procedures
- Develop ad-hoc liquidity analysis
- Interaction with risk management related to liquidity related initiatives
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- An MBA or CPA is preferred. Knowledge of LCR, NSFR as well as broad knowledge of Liquidity Risk Management Framework
- Knowledge of advanced accounting and finance concepts and analysis techniques, and the ability to apply them in a broad business area.
- Ability to provide concise, written reports/memorandums.
- Ability to make effective oral presentations.
- Ability to understand and design financial models
Additional skillset includes (preferred but not required): analysis of corporate financial statements, business process modeling and understanding of a complex financial institution; quick learning capacity; poise under pressure; strong quantitative and qualitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data and deduce conclusions from data gaps; works effectively in a co-located team environment; interacts comfortably with staff at all levels; displays a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85276
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1914605