Clearing, Markets & Issuer Services Technology (CMIST) is responsible for application development and support for more than 350 critical business systems including Repo Edge (collateral management), Enterprise Payment Hub (multi-currency payment processing), and Broker Dealer Clearance (securities clearing).
Clearance and Collateral Technology (CCT) within CMIST builds high-performance and resilient clearance and collateral management platforms to service BNY Mellon’s broker-dealer clients and is the sole provider for Government Securities Clearing Services. The group is currently focused on Repo Modernization, which will pave the way to the Future of Collateral for the business – providing strengthened platform resiliency and new trade capabilities within a unified system. All CCT applications are built for real-time operations aided by a data warehouse for reporting and business insights.Responsibilities:
- Develop testing plan scenarios for complex unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing with a focus on automation
- Analyze complex systems requirements. Helps resolve complex problems detected in testing
- Recommend new Testing Tools and provide guidance and expertise in their use and training
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Work with Delivery team to capture and reuse automated test cases during Integration testing
- Test data conditioning/ creation and test Environment support
- Able to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
Sr. Specialist Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst->> Develops testing plan scenarios for more complex unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Responsible for definition, planning and execution of testing efforts. Provides technical guidance to assigned project teams. Participates in or leads aspects of quality assurance and metrics architecture projects. Defines criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results to Quality Assurance leadership. Analyzes more complex systems requirements. Resolves more complex problems detected in testing. Analyzes and monitors the effectiveness of the use of technology in QA processes. Recommends new products and provides guidance and expertise in their development. Identifies and documents software and systems defects. Provides solutions to resolve defects. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of experience in a systems quality environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial
- 3-8 years of Agile Testing / DevOps integration testing experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment
- Experience with test automation, test script creation and modification required
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Agile and Agile-hybrid environment
- Technical skills:
- Automation tools – Selenium, JMeter, Junit , Hands on Experience with BDD/TDD frameworks - Cucumber
- Java Coding
- MQ and Database testing
- Unix/Linux/ Shell Scripting
- Defect management tools - JIRA / ZEPHYR
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills are required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45156
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1914900