Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
As part of a growing team based in Manchester the Senior Administrator - Service Delivery will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely input and verification of data for BNY Mellon Boutiques into various HR Systems (currently Peoplesoft, Logica & Employment Verification System)
• Be the first point of contact for general administrative assistance for the Boutiques and be an escalation point to external parties where required.
• Confirming with HR administrators the processing of information and that all monthly changes have been captured.
• Preparation & submission of instructions to Payroll for the boutiques in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and appropriate sign off of all documentation.
• Provide accurate and timely input of data into various HR systems, including but not limited to:
• Starters and Leavers, Promotions, Cost Centre Changes, Personal details, and leave of absence (Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental, sabbatical, etc)
• Administer all benefits programmes and ensuring third party providers are sent information in a timely manner.
• Maintenance of all employee files in a timely manner to ensure compliance with all regulatory and audit requirements.
• Responding to requests for employee information in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all employee files are held in an orderly and secure manner.
• Provide support on projects as directed by HR Central Services Team Leader and EMEA HRCS Manager
Skills and Behaviours
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
• Experience of working in a customer service environment/data processing environment with strong client orientation skills.
• Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system would be advantageous.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships.
• Confident to manage complicated issues.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75042
Requisition Number: 1914902