- Develops and maintains relationships with authorized participants, market making firms, various exchanges, and buy-side trading desks to ensure that ETFs are trading as efficiently as possible.
- Assist in the design and build-out of the infrastructure required to support ETFs.
- Partner with Distribution to deliver market insights, trading guidance and product structure expertise to clients.
- Work closely with Product to ensure planned products are leveraging the organization’s competitive strengths.
- Responsible for the largest and/or most complex products and/or trades.
- Has expert-level knowledge of trading strategies and efficiencies.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Trading Desk/Market experience preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 85261
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1914937