- Support BNY Mellon executives in implementation of the Poland site strategy, especially in respect to breaking up the silos and encouraging a closer cross-functional dialogue and collaboration
- Identify opportunities for internal benchmarking, best practice sharing and talent exchange, help local and global leaders embrace these opportunities
- Support efforts aiming at the improvement of operating models and enabling a more holistic approach to talent management locally, manage change projects in this respect
- Foster the culture of continuous improvement and innovation, help building synergies
- Help strengthening the client centricity, service effectiveness and operational excellence across the site
- Serve as member of the Poland Senior Site Leadership Team, owning selected center wide initiatives
- Act as a host manager to selected teams and individuals, coach, mentor and support development of teams in scope
- Minimum 15 years of relevant professional experience in tacit roles in international companies, preferably in the financial / shared services sector
- Proven track of success in driving strategic process improvement projects and / or large scale transformation programs; Relevant certification (Six Sigma Black Belt or similar) highly desired
- Familiarity with the service delivery environment and key concepts such as SLA definition, KPI monitoring, especially in defining success criteria and the “critical to quality” (CTQs) factors for advanced services etc.
- Practical experience in client relationship and / or account management
- Practical experience in managing people, preferably in a multilevel organization
- Sound understanding of the Polish labor law and other relevant regulations, knowledge of the local labor market specifics and sensitivities; HR experience will be an additional plus
- Maturity, ability to present to senior audiences and manage stakeholders at various level
- “Can-do” attitude, strong sense of ownership and pro-activeness
- Customer centricity, ability to resolve conflicts and mediate between multiple parties and across multiple geographies
- Strong influencing skills, ability to navigate in a matrix organization
- Analytical, data driven mind, but able to act flexibly and think “out of the box”
- Ability to work under time pressure and to set right priorities
- Excellent communication skills;
- A full fluency in English and Polish
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70176
Requisition Number: 1915068