For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $15 billion in revenues and market capitalization of approximately $50 billion.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of over $31 trillion financial assets of the world’s leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing over $1.8 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world’s largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals in our top 10 wealth manager ($250 billion assets)
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers (over $1.8 trillion in client assets)
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers (over $4.7 trillion)
In addition, BNY Mellon is a strategic partner to a variety of financial technology companies and a convener of influential industry and market structure forums.
What we are doing
BNY Mellon recently announced the launch of a newly formed global digital team, led by Roman Regelman, a former BCG partner who drove a number of large scale digital transformations for global financial services clients. The Digital team drives BNY Mellon’s core digitization strategy and is responsible for mapping our digital future, investing in digital client and internal capabilities, including data management, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics.
The Digital team focuses on maximizing investments in our digital capabilities to drive significant improvements in business performance and the client and employee experience. The team is accelerating the bank’s innovation strategy, developing more cross-functional integration and mining best practices to integrate across businesses, regions, front line relationship managers, innovation centers. We are currently looking to fill positions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Tribeca, New York.
As a member of Digital Delivery and Strategic Planning, you will:
- Helps develop, shape, and articulate BNY Mellon’s digital strategy and narrative across the Bank and within each individual business line
- Partners with the Digital Council (the highest governing body for Digital) to capture digital opportunities across the Bank, assess relative value and sequencing, and launch programs through design and execution
- Works with individual business and functional leaders to help shape their digital priorities and connect into Bank-wide strategic narrative and priorities
- Develop and drive new ways of working, and shared digital methodologies and tools
- Drive change within internal functions and partners (e.g., finance and technology) in support of digital agenda and new ways of working
- Maintains a strong external orientation, represents the Bank in key external forums related to digital, and cultivate relationships with external partners that can help accelerate delivery
QualificationsBachelors degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. 5-7 years of related experience preferred. Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred. Management consulting or digital strategy experience is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70196
Organization: Digital Delivery-HR18007
Requisition Number: 1915209