The successful candidate will be working within the Markets department in the Investment Services side of the Company.
Markets consists of the following businesses:
i) FX (sales and trading);
ii) Capital Markets (Fixed Income and Equities cash securities);
iii) Securities Finance;
iv) Collateral Management; and
The business has a long history of meeting the financing, investment banking and trading needs of large and small investors via the capital markets. Markets globally employs more than 1,000 professionals across five continents.
We offer service and solutions to:
- Reduce risk
- Maximize portfolio value
- Navigate today's global markets successfully
- Benefit from Our Experience
Our clients are among the world's leading
- Fund managers
- Pension plans
- High-net-worth individuals
The role will be part of the Chief Operating Officer team, where the focus is on:
- Developing and implementing strategic initiatives;
- Monitoring financial and operational performance;
- Owning and overseeing the global operating model; and
- Building a robust control environment and infrastructure.
· Motivation to learn and play an active role in meeting each team’s deliverables
· High level of energy and drive
· Numeracy, accuracy and diligence
· Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
· Ability to understand complex issues and summarise them concisely and accurately
· Appetite to grow knowledge base / experience
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment / priorities
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control. Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 54198
Organization: Markets Central Management-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1915336