· Foster strong and supportive relationships with assigned platinum client(s).
· Serve as primary technology contact and strong advocate for clients within BNY Mellon.
· Provide leadership in addressing technology challenges that are negatively impacting the client relationship.
· Foster open communications and collaboration with clients, exploring opportunities to enhance the client operating model.
· Be accountable for the successful and timely delivery of the portfolio of change requested by the client.
· Actively engage on production incidents impacting the client, and working with BNY Mellon client service and operations staff to assess impact, provide proactive notification and ultimately root cause and remediation transparency to the client.
· Represent Technology at client relationship functions and internal service forums.
QualificationsGroup Manager, Relationship Management->> Provides tactical day-to-day support and assists with strategic support for technology-related initiatives for one or more business units. Develops and manages multiple client relationships at a middle management level within the business unit to ensure client satisfaction and the development of efficient business systems. Manages one or more relationship management teams and acts as a liaison between business units and CTS. May also manage service level metrics. Develops, manages and maintains multiple client relationships to ensure development of efficient business systems. Manages client expectations at all levels of client organization to ensure client satisfaction. Manages development of quantitative and qualitative business case for each project and ensures use in scoping project efforts. Functions as a single point of contact for customer issues. Serves as an advocate for customer's position and requests. May also manage service level metrics Manages, motivates and directs multiple teams of relationship managers to ensure attainment of project goals and client satisfaction. Promotes good business management. Develops and promotes relationships with both client and project teams. Monitors and influences service levels. Serves as liaison between business units and CTS, communicates changes which impact client or business including changes in staff, technology, policy, procedures, or practices. Interacts with Help Desk Managers on problem escalation. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages one or more relationship management teams. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 10+ years of technical and/or management experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster trusting relationships
· Strong oral and written communication skills, with experience presenting to clients
· Strong analytical skills combined with project management experience
· Influencing skills
· Strong leadership skills to bring different people or groups together to solve client challenges
· Must demonstrate accountability and responsibility
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Strong software skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 60307
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 1915493