- Extensive experience on CA SingleSignOn (SiteMinder), LDAP, Federation.
- Strong knowledge in LDAP directory and have experience in a large replication topology.
- Experience in LDAP Administration with Oracle LDAP, Ping Directory.
- Experience with securing, hardening and maintaining systems with Multi factor capabilities like RSA Secure ID, RSA Adaptive Authentication.
- Strong understanding on MFA constructs within cloud and on-premise environments.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring application, MFA endpoints and API integration.
- In depth knowledge on Security Standards and Identity Protocols (SAML , WS-Federation, OAuth/OpenID Connect).
- Good understanding of Access management set up, Federation flow and SSO Architecture.
- Ability to understand business requirements and implement technical solutions.
- Strong hands on experience in troubleshooting SSO related issues.
- Strong knowledge on Ansible for automation scripts to install software, policy promotion.
- Knowledge on ping access and ping federation.
- Knowledge on script like shell, bash, python, perl.
- Knowledge on web server, application servers, API.
- Can clearly express technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa.
- Responsible for installing and configuring agent in the web servers.
- Responsible for creating CA SSO objects.
- Responsible for policy migration from one region to another.
- Responsible for coordinating with clients for onboarding application or to fix the issue in SSO environment.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60626
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1915524