As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon’s global Technology organization, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients’ expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank’s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation.
Principal Information Security Analyst-Privileged Access Management:
As the Privileged Access Management Principal, you will be a part of the Identity and Access Management team. This position will be involved in integrating our Privilege Access Management applications with our existing network infrastructure globally. We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, who has proven ability to integrate applications
- Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
- Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies. Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
- Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
- Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Supported an infrastructure environment for 5+ years troubleshooting issues.
- Good knowledge of Unix, Windows and Databases.
- Good knowledge of Unix entitlement systems (e.g. eTrust , Kerberos, etc.)
- Worked on scripting and text-processing languages ( e.g. Perl, PowerShell, python, AWK, etc.)
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management systems
- Worked on Large Scale projects with time constrained deliverables.
Balancing work load between multiple tactical requests and emergences with strategic requests.
Extracting requirements and data from environments where legacy systems are involved.
Good personal skills to change cultural technical habits of the company.
Building on existing processes to continue to eliminate legacy bad habits with good newer secure habits.
Pushing forward the PAM program while looking for new ways to improve upon it.
Documenting and reporting on their status for senior management.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1915556