- Responsible for, processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving complex inquiries.
- Coordinates with multiple internal stakeholders and external clients to gather and disseminate data-related information about transactions.
- Conducts research to gather information on complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for custodian bank reconciliations analysis (cash, asset and market value), break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Focus is on gaining experiences and developing Middle Office skills and expertise.
- Escalates the most complex transactions to senior team members. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Collaborates with a group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to complex inquiries.
- Regularly interacts with clients in providing consultation and resolving complex inquiries and transactions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Middle Office experience preferable
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Close attention to detail
- Trade Confirmations and/or Settlements experience preferable
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: PAS36
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1915668