As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon’s global Technology organization, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients’ expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank’s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation.
Principal Business Process Analyst:
- Leads a team of 2-3 employees, while leading and defining the reactive and proactive processes and activities required to design, implement, maintain, and improve the compliance and performance of operations processes.
- Drives the image and message of everything IAM. Responsible for the development of IAM communications and marketing.
- Provides critical information of the program to the program director as well as various levels of internal and external entities.
- Written, verbal and key messaging coordination with legal, compliance and executives.
- Assists in leading the design of a process, identifying all process goals, objectives, and components.
- Defines all the roles and responsibilities associated with a process. Drives creation of process requirements, functional requirements, and validation of solutions.
- Oversees testing and process rollouts for highly complex or multiple enhancements.
- Identifies and defines the control points of the process and process integrations.
- Directs activities that affect stakeholders across multiple functionalities for process development, implementation, and support.
- Identifies risks, issues, or constraints that might hinder or prevent monitoring activities. Identifies all business events, situations, or conditions that may initiate (trigger) a process to begin, or interrupt or stop the successful execution of a process.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Self-starters who are highly-motivated to succeed and are passionate about driving results and improvement.
- Dedicated to success!
- Creators, innovators, builders, rock stars, movers and shakers!
- Passionate to be on the front lines of exciting and highly visible change.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity or Identity Access Management preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate technical language into simple but impactful terms.
- Experience with utilizing multiple messaging platforms such as social media feeds, Confluence and Sharepoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- 10-12 years of related experience
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45194
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1915736