As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon’s global Technology organization, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients’ expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.Our Team
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have the most reliable, nimble, and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place.
As part of TSG, our Production Services team is dedicated to ensuring that our technology environments are best in class. Our Production Services team runs the systems that keep BNY Mellon running. Their mission is to deliver a full IT service management lifecycle across all run-the-bank applications and infrastructure support with the purpose of providing a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment.
Our team members use their technical skills and business knowledge to bring forth solutions that will take our company into the future. If you are a collaborative continual learner with a global mindset and a desire to contribute to our company’s top priorities, this is the place for you.The Role
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work with the Production Services leadership team while providing personalized administrative support to the Head of Production Services. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Head of Production Services’ day-to-day working life including travel and meeting arrangements. Additionally, you will assist with daily office needs including ordering office supplies and interacting with facilities management.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes as requested
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Senior Analyst – Administration and Planning: Under the direction of Managers for the area business or function supported or Lead Analyst, Admin & Planning, undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function. Provides support on projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes. Reviews project implementation status and provides feedback on progress. Performs research and conducts data analysis to assist with strategic initiatives. Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in financial services or business partner function is preferred.
- Experience in the securities industry is a plus.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Exceptional communication skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1915741