The Lead Technology Campus Recruiter is responsible for partnering with Technology stakeholders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Administration/Ops to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best entry-level talent for the Operations organization.
As a Lead Campus Recruiter for Technology, you will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates for our Technology Campus Program (TCP). This role designs, develops, plans, coordinates and executes key aspects of the Technology recruitment process including target university selection, on-campus recruiting and branding approach, evaluation of candidate applications, screens, interviews and communication with Technology stakeholders/hiring managers.
As a member of the Technology Recruitment team, the role reports directly to the Director of Recruitment - Technology and involves working closely with the broader Talent Acquisition, Global Talent & Development, and Campus Recruiting team.
· Play a lead role in the execution of all campus attraction and recruitment events. This includes managing logistics, organization, and attendance for all Technology focused recruiting events in the U.S., both in house and on campus. It also includes giving presentations at events to highlight our company and its employment opportunities.
· In addition to core recruitment activities, he/she will be the point of contact for Technology-specific core portfolio schools and will engage with respective career services departments, student organizations, diversity organizations, etc. to strategize effective recruitment efforts and facilitate Ops. campus recruitment campaigns
· Manage full recruitment lifecycle for assigned roles ensuring each stage meets required deadlines. This includes: Shortlisting candidates, discussing candidates with hiring managers, undertaking competency-based interviewing and offer management for all US Technology TCP roles.
· Support summer intern conversion and guide candidates through full-time opportunity recruitment process
· Update and maintain Campus Recruitment data spreadsheets and support program managers/hiring managers with candidate information requests in accordance with all regional data regulation policies
· Create regular reports, updates and summaries on recruitment and candidate slates for Program Management team and key stakeholders
· Learn and administer all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and BNY Mellon's diversity recruitment emphasis
· Manage the partnership with HR Administrators to ensure all company recruitment processes are adhered to, supporting data is provided by candidates (including completion of full on-boarding/off-boarding processes and submission of relevant paperwork as required) and any issues are escalated to the Recruitment Manager and Program Managers in a timely fashion
· Consistent and effective communication & collaboration with the broader Campus, Talent Acquisition and HR teams as well as Technology stakeholders and hiring managers
· Support general ad hoc projects, initiatives and programs related to overall Global Talent & Development/Campus Team deliverables, goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required with 4-7 years of progressive related experience and demonstrated knowledge of recruitment
- Prior knowledge and/or experience within the Financial Services sector ideal but not required
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems preferred and highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MyShare).
- Solid understanding of the full campus recruitment cycle and landscape
- Ability to maintain knowledge of competitors and implications for Technology business
- Must be able to identify people implications of function actions
- Experienced in working collaboratively with global colleagues to provide support and build best practice processes to deliver service excellence
- Client service oriented; effective communicator; strong prioritization skills are required
This role requires significant travel - up to 50% travel during peak season (August – November) including to other BNY Mellon offices, university campuses, recruitment conferences & fairs, etc.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 32708
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Recruiting-HR16444
Requisition Number: 1915760