BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world’s largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that’s; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That’s why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor’s needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management – connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon).
To proactively sell the BNY Mellon Asset Management product range to a panel of regional UK accounts, both face to face and by telephone.
- To achieve sales targets within budget.
- To maintain and achieve activity targets.
- To manage account database efficiently and keep up to date at all times.
- Ensure close interaction with other members of the sales team with a view to sharing best practice.
- Be responsible for feeding back to sales, marketing and management, developing marketing intelligence.
Job Specific Competencies
- Establishing solid client relationships.
- Building and leveraging internal relationships.
- Client knowledge and understanding.
- Solving problems and creating solutions.
- Executing the sales process.
- Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers.
- Apply IM EMEA standards of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in all client dealings
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
Thorough knowledge of BNY Mellon’s investment products.
Knowledge of asset management industry.
Investment Management Certificate preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 52030
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1915930