As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world. We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
In this position you will:
- Supervise a small to medium-sized Client Processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manage the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identifie areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilize MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provide product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Act as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation. Participate in the recruiting process.
- Instruct, assign, direct and review the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepare performance reviews and provide ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provide input into departmental budgets and planning.
- May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Supervise a small Client Processing team. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 0-1 years in management.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Transfer Agency Operation EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1915932