- Provides quality support to clients with complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
- Independently assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues.
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Assists in providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor's degree with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry or Corporate Trust experience. Strong client servicing and communication skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1916041