- Supports the identification of potential client prospects through in-depth industry research and an understanding of the market environment, including short-term and long-term trends, competitor offerings, regulatory developments, as well as existing relationship contacts
- Assists in the screening and evaluation of client prospect opportunities by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, growth potential, financials, and internal firm priorities.
- May be required to work on projects and initiatives relating to the implementation of new or revised systems, processes or procedures (including the testing thereof); liaise with appropriate functions to support the development and marketing of new products, services, solutions and associated thought leadership and brand enhancements.
- Support the tracking and reporting of business development targets, opportunities and results on a timely basis.
- May assist a more senior colleague on large or complex accounts to gain breadth/depth of knowledge.
- May, with guidance, manage a small portfolio of prospects or intermediaries, focusing on lead generation, client satisfaction, relationship building and responsible new business growth that is risk compliant and profitable.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
• Financial Services experience in a customer-facing, sales support, global capital markets or product management role is preferred.
• A good understanding of the Corporate Trust’s relevant marketplace(s), competitive landscape and industry drivers is highly desirable.
• Advanced excel and analytical capabilities
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-
Internal Jobcode: 70048
Job: Corporate Trust
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1916058