- Performs analysis of reconciliations, or in some areas of the organization may serve in a lead capacity.
- Deciphers complex exceptions between systems, clients, institutions, etc. for securities, cash and/or derivatives.
- Processes client accounts.
- Reviews work performed by more junior levels.
- Deciphers complex exceptions, performing root-cause analysis on why exceptions exist.
- Analyzes trends, enters reconciliation data and ensures proper aging.
- Assists more junior level support staff in identifying more complex differences.
- Escalates any unidentifiable differences to more experienced support staff.
- Communicates complex break reports to either internal groups within the firm or correspondents outside the firm. Monitors resolution.
- Assists in analyzing operational needs.
- Assists in daily, weekly and monthly reporting using an understanding of the stock record and knowledge of basic accounting.
- Assists with regulatory reporting.
- May participate in testing of new technology solutions or enhancements ensuring that reconciliation processes remain intact.
- May interact with those at a senior level in other groups to obtain feedback on issues or improvements.
- No direct reports. May serve in a lead capacity, providing work guidance or review/approval oversight to lower level peers.
- Impact related to own work, supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High School/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage/banking operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70569
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1916108