With regular guidance, assists in the development, implementation and monitoring of assigned activity or processing area (recruitment scheduling, offer letters, case management, benefits, compensation , disbursements, etc.)
- As the advanced level client service role undertakes complex or unprecedented assignments.
- Provides proactive customer service to clients, ensuring an efficient, well-managed process from end-to-end.
- Monitors workflow at each step, ensures completion and required approvals are in place; identifies roadblocks and follows through to resolution.
- Develops reports for more senior professionals and management on process interruptions and inefficiencies.
- Typically supports higher level staff on a large, complex or risky solution, but may directly monitor a smaller solution, guiding and serves as a resource for peers and support staff in its correct execution. May require country, region or subject matter expertise to perform role.
- As directed, provides analytical support for assigned process or solution. Organize and monitor incoming/outgoing data and the process flow.
- Follow up with clients to rectify missing or unclear data, signatory authorities, etc.
- Significant interaction across all HR COEs, advisors and process areas. Serve as an escalation point for HR Contact Center, providing advice and support on issues which may be more complex or non-routine in nature and which require additional consideration or data gathering before engaging an HR advisor or COE. Determines appropriate response (either on their own or through referral to the next level) and follows through to ensure resolution.
- May complete tactical activities assigned by more senior professionals in response to strategic directives for process improvement.
- Helps management to develop and standardize operating procedures, providing relevant analysis of activities and other processes.
- Assists in implementation of SOPs, educating contact center staff and other HR stakeholders as required.
- Monitors assigned solutions and ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as federal/state/country laws policies and regulations or industry standards. Escalates observations to appropriate staff. No management responsibilities and no direct reports.
QualificationsBachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience is preferred. 1 + years of HR Administration or Operations experience is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75043
Job: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 1916160